Thursday 10 July 2008

TeekondBELGIUM

TeekondHOLLAND lasted for a trundle around Amsterdam and a meal then hit the road to Belgium.
Got dumped on tonight and got the first real soaking of the trip, got pulled by the Police in Antwerp wasn't sure what I had done, was more intent on navigating the wet cobblestones, whilst trying to look for somewhere to stay. Pulled in and a plain clothes cop got out of his car, explained he was a biker and that I looked like I needed something. Explained was looking for somewhere to stay - 'expensive or sheet?' He asked, 'quick and dry' was my reply, 'follow us' with that they led me through antwerp and out the otherside for 5 or 6k's and deposited me at a Campanile, 'if there are no rooms tell them the police sent you', luckily there was room, with a bit of luck I will be on the Eurotunnel before noon with the aim of picking the kids up from school tomorrow afternoon.
Mike
Sent from Mike's BlackBerry®

No comments: